YMCA Child Care offers an array of benefits for your child in the Grande Prairie:
- Daily communication and feedback between parents and staff (written daily reports in daycare).
- Nutritious (and allergen aware) morning and afternoon snacks.
- School-age care provided during non-school days and holidays so parents are able to continue working.
- Special events and field trips.
- Wide range of physical activities offered to promote healthy development.
- Connections to other families at Family Events held throughout the year to celebrate special occasions.
- Monthly newsletter to keep you up-to-date on the events happening each month.
The YMCA of Northern Alberta currently operates 7 Child Care centres in Grande Prairie and Area:
12 Months to 12 Years Old:
3 to 12 Years Old:
5 to 12 Years Old:
6 to 12 Years Old:
Quick Link to YMCA Child Care Handbook
For more information on Child Care contact Treva Whitwell, Child Care Services Senior Director at (780) 539-YMCA (9622).