YMCA Association Services
Has the following full-time salaried position available:
Payroll Coordinator AS_PCC
The YMCA is a charitable, mission based organization dedicated to the development of thousands of people in spirit, mind and body. The YMCA of Northern Alberta is seeking an individual that will provide effective organizational and administrative support in the operations of our payroll systems. Key elements of this position include general accounting duties and administration of both salary and hourly payroll. The Payroll Coordinator will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all staff, volunteers and members.
Salary: Starting at $31,500/yearly
- Primary responsibility to process payroll for the+ 100 staff working with the YMCA of Wood Buffalo.
- Support the payroll for the +800 salary and hourly staff with the YMCA of Edmonton.
- Reconcile all accounting records relating to payroll processing on a timely basis as related to the YMCA of Wood Buffalo..
- Review, enter, and process all employee expense claim forms for YMCA of Edmonton and YMCA of Wood Buffalo.
- Maintain all personnel files (current and historic).
- Answer staff inquiries regarding remuneration matters and respond to all payroll related external inquiries
- Assist with internal training programs for payroll related responsibilities and procedures.
- Involvement with provision of year-end audit working papers related to payroll accounts.
- Education/Certifications/Credentials/Professional Registration
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner Certification
- Basic Accounting skills
- ADP Premier Performance Pack preferred(people and pay@ work)
- Child Welfare & Police Security Clearance
- Minimum one year experience in payroll and/or accounting.
- Able to manage a challenging variety of responsibilities and multitask to meet deadlines.
- Able to manage a fast paced work environment with restrictive details.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Windows, Dynamics, Payroll Software).
- Personal commitment to ongoing professional development.
Applications will remain open until March 6, 2013
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The YMCA of Edmonton is an inclusive, charitable organization that values diversity.