Has the following full-time term position for 18 months available:
Membership Administration Coordinator
The YMCA of Northern Alberta is seeking a motivated individual that will provide administrative support to the Membership Directors at the four Health Fitness and Recreation Centers for the purpose of membership retention, new member recruitment, and member reconnection. In addition, he/she will create and maintain systems related to monthly management of returned membership/program payments as well as proactive management of expiring PAP credit information.
Salary: Based on an annual starting salary of $31,468
-Reports and data management :
- Generate appropriate reports (Class) in a timely manner and submit to respective staff as required (Member Cancellation, Casual Access, 3 Visit Guest, Member Not Using);
- Collect monthly data from Membership Directors and summarize in a quarterly Health and Fitness Center report;
- During promotion periods, collect and summarize statistics to evaluate promotion progress against targets and overall impact;
- On a quarterly basis audit group membership and report on number of members per group member category;
- Support the Class team as required in data management and report generation;
- On a monthly basis send robo-call reminders to members who will be returning from hold.
-Management of NSF and Returned Payments:
- Proactively monitor expiring credit card information and provide friendly reminders (Robo Call system) to members to reduce incidence of returned payments.
- Work collaboratively with the Business Administrators at each HFR branch to attempt to collect receivables before 90 day write off period;
- Monitor and collect receivables (HFR Membership) to minimize bad debt levels;
-Contribute as a member of the staff team in the operation of the centre, and complete other duties as assigned.
-Demonstrate and promote a personal understanding of and appreciation for the mission, vision, and values and the YMCA programs and services.
- Education/Certifications/Credentials/Professional Registration
- High School Diploma
- WHMIS Certification
- Successful candidates will be required to provide a current and satisfactory Police Information Check including a Vulnerable Sector Search.
- Minimum one year experience in customer service or office administration
- Experience in a non-profit environment an asset
- Previous YMCA experience an asset
- Working knowledge of Class
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service and conflict resolution skills
Applications will remain open until July 27, 2014
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The YMCA of Northern Alberta is an inclusive, charitable organization that values diversity.