William Lutsky YMCA
Has the following part-time position working up to 15 hours a week on weekdays and weekends.
Female Facility Attendant Ref# WL_FFA
The YMCA is a charitable, mission based organization dedicated to the development of thousands of people in spirit, mind and body. The YMCA of Northern Alberta is seeking an enthusiastic individual that will deliver high quality cleaning services and general maintenance of the assigned building.
Wage: Starting at $11.10/hour
- Maintain cleanliness and maintenance of both the women's general and plus change rooms, washrooms and common areas.
- Perform heavy and light duty cleaning of facility to ensure all areas are well maintained and comply with YMCA S.A.M. Standards.
- Perform general maintenance duties and log requirements in maintenance planning schedule.
- Comply with standards and practices to meet all local and provincial codes as well as YMCA established practices (WHMIS, Public Health).
- Offer excellent customer service to members, and YMCA staff and volunteers.
- Demonstrate and promote a personal understanding of and appreciation for the mission, vision, and values and the YMCA programs and services.
- Education/Certifications/Credentials/Professional Registration
- Minimum high school or equivalent
- Standard First Aid and CPR-C
- Child Welfare & Police Security Clearance (will provide)
- WHMIS Certification (will provide)
- Previous cleaning and/or janitorial experience an asset.
- Ability to perform light duty maintenance tasks.
- Literacy level adequate to read and follow written cleaning and safety standards and ability to complete the assigned duties to the quality level established.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize assigned tasks.
Applications will remain open until September 26, 2014
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The YMCA of Northern Alberta is an inclusive, charitable organization that values diversity.