Jamie Platz YMCA
Has the following full-time salaried position working Monday to Friday 7AM-4PM
Facility Attendant - Female
The YMCA is a charitable, mission based organization dedicated to the development of thousands of people in spirit, mind and body. The YMCA of Northern Alberta is seeking an enthusiastic individual that will deliver high quality cleaning services and general maintenance of the assigned building.
Salary: Starting at $24,703 annually with benefits
- Maintain cleanliness and maintenance of both women's general and plus change rooms.
- Perform heavy and light duty cleaning of facility to ensure all areas are well maintained and comply with YMCA S.A.M. Standards.
- Perform general maintenance duties and log requirements in maintenance planning schedule.
- Comply with standards and practices to meet all local and provincial codes as well as YMCA established practices (WHMIS, Public Health).
- Offer excellent customer service to members, and YMCA staff and volunteers.
- Demonstrate and promote a personal understanding of and appreciation for the mission, vision, and values and the YMCA programs and services.
- Education/Certifications/Credentials/Professional Registration
- Minimum high school or equivalent
Standard First Aid, CPR-Level C, and WHMIS Certification
- Successful candidates will be required to provide a current and satisfactory Police Information Check including a Vulnerable Sector Search.
- Previous cleaning and/or janitorial experience an asset.
- Literacy level adequate to read and follow written cleaning and safety standards and ability to complete the assigned duties to the quality level established.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize assigned tasks.
Applications will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The YMCA of Northern Alberta is an inclusive, charitable organization that values diversity.